Address£º150 Lesmill Road Toronto Ontario, M3B 2T5, Canada
Brooklyn College is located on Lesmill Road on a beautiful and sequester lot in an affluent, well maintained neighbourhood full of polite and cultural people.Up to 80% of our campus ground are covered in green trees and grass and there are also several public parks within reasonable walking distance from campus. On a school summer morning you can hear bird singing from the trees to wake you. The neighbourhood also offers a supermarket, library, banks, hospital and two central highways.
How do I get to school£¿
1. TTC- take the #122 bus and get off at the 75 Lesmill Road stop.
2. TTC- subway to York Mills Station. Take #122 bus and get off at the 75 Lesmill Road stop.
3. If you are lost, please contact us. Our volunteers are more than happy to help you as soon as possibe.
4. It is very easy to drive to school on Highway 401 and Highway 404. Take the Leslie Street exit.
*Please note, the bus station is 20 metres away from our campus.
2. If you take subway, you could get off at Yorkmills station. And then transfer to No.122 from Yorkmill station and get off at 75 Lesmill Road stop. It only takes you 15 minutes.
3. If you lost your way please contact us. Our volunteers will help you as soon as possible.
Bus station is 20 meters away from campus.
4. It is very easy for you to drive to the school by Highway 401 and 404. Driving along Lesmill Road, you will get to school just one minute later if you exit at Leslie Street.